The guild house becomes available after A Room with a View and is located next to the Blue Palace reachable through your hot-springs. You now have a guild house where recruited explorers will live after completing Digging Up Explorers.
The guild house consists of two floors. The top floor contains beds for all of your guild members, while the ground floor has a Archaeology station, storage chests that are linked up to your safehouse storage and a display case. Additionally there is a frame for the guild charter. Once you talked with your guild members, after Digging Up Explorers, you can start excavating Nordic and Dwemer fragments and Keystones. These parts can be used to create Dwemer and Nordic artifacts at either the Archaeology station in the guild house, the one in the safehouse, or the one in the Curator's Office of The Museum. These items are displayable in the Hall of Lost Empires.
The back door leads to a balcony that grants access to the Dev Aveza once it has been acquired.
Explorer's Guild Charter Display
|Explorer's Guild Charter|
|Sands' Torch||Luca's Pick Axe|
|Schneider's Sextant||Merrian's Spyglass||Alvaro's Tools|
|Aleksey's Key||Sanamia's Journal (1)||Sanamia's Journal (2)||Sanamia's Journal (3)||Sanamia's Journal (4)||Sanamia's Journal (5)|
|Deano's Bottomless Pack|
|Cloak stand to the right of the display case|
|Sir Jesto's Patch Work Cloak|
SPOILER list - How to get all items
- Sands' Torch: Stillborn Cave, by the backpack and the skeleton of Sand and his Journal.
- Luca's Pick Axe: Forgotten Vale, next to Luca's body.
- Schneider's Sextant: Outside Kolbjorn Barrow on Solstheim, carried by Ralis Sedarys. Can either be pickpocketed, taken from his corpse or taken out of his inventory if he becomes a follower.
- Alvaro's Tools: Desert Caravan Supply Post in Elsweyr (Moonpath to Elsweyr), in Alvaro's Backpack next to his skeleton.
- Merrian's Spyglass: Pilgrim's Trench, in the cabin of the biggest ship, in the hand of a skeleton that got crushed between a table and a bookshelf.
- Aleksey's Key: Greywater Grotto, at the bottom of a chest full of keys next to the skeleton of an adventurer.
- Sanamia's Journal (1): Dev Aveza, in a secret room underneath a floorboard in the smuggler's hold.
- Sanamia's Journal (2): Near Broken Tusk Mine on Solstheim, on a barrel near the entrance.
- Sanamia's Journal (3): Dead Drop Falls under Fort Dawnguard, on the table in the last room.
- Sanamia's Journal (4): Arcwind Point, next to a knapsack in a sunken barrow.
- Sanamia's Journal (5): Thirsk Mead Hall, on the floor near the entrance.
- Deano's Bottomless Pack: Above South Shriekwind Bastion, on the back of Deano's skeleton, crushed beneath a stone avalanche. Follow the path up and over the mountain to the mountain peak. Scale it to where the backpack is and carefully drop down.
- Sir Jesto's Patch Work Cloak: Sancre Tor Prison, in Sir Jesto's Knapsack which is located on a hanging skeleton in the center of the prison.