The location of each jar can be found below, starting with the jars to the left of the entrance. Most of the jars are added by Great JarHunt, but Legacy also adds some jars that can be displayed here.
|Honeybee Jar||Giant in a Jar||TES Logo Jar||FSM||Falmer|
|Mistress of the Dead||Pegasus||Blackreach Mushrooms||Killer Tree||Wooly Mammoth|
|Dwemer Junk||Dragon in a Jar||Olbaid||Trapped Demon||Dead Fairy|
|Mudcrab in a Jar||Cliffracer||Butterfly Tree||Angel of Death||Alduin|
|Ship 1||Ship 2||Ship 3||Dark Ship||Scarecrow Goblin|
|Troll Jar||Spriggan||Spiders Feast||Slaughterfish in a Jar||Jar of Skulls|
The Mus-tard-jar, which can be found in The Midden, does not have a display in the museum, but with a mod like Jaxonz Positioner, you can place it in the museum yourself. It will not count as a display though, it is purely cosmetic.
SPOILER list - How to get all items
- Honeybee Jar: Honeystrand Cave, beside the chest and the dead Bandit.
- Giant in a Jar: Giant's Grove, hidden inside a hollow treestump on the way to Fallowstone Cave.
- TES Logo Jar: Pale Imperial Camp west of Dawnstar, on the table in the main tent.
- FSM: Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, on a table in a side room.
- Falmer: Forgotten Vale, on a table inside a Falmer hut near Sharpslope Cave.
- Mistress of the Dead: Movarth's Lair, on the big dining table.
- Pegasus: The Arcanaeum in the College of Winterhold, on Urag's counter.
- Blackreach Mushrooms: Alftand, outside in front of the elevator.
- Killer Tree: Greenspring Hollow, in front of a small shelter filled with pelts.
- Wooly Mammoth: Arcwind Point Altar, east of Arcwind Point.
- Dwemer Junk: Calcelmo's Laboratory in Understone Keep in Markarth, on a pedestal with other dwemer items.
- Dragon in a Jar: Bandit Camp Ilinalta Foothills (unmarked location), on the treestump.
- Olbaid: Ilinalta's Deep, on the sacrificial altar in the last rooms with the drawbridge. Visited udring the Quest The Black Star.
- Trapped Demon: Half-Moon Mill, in the meat shack next to the mill on the table.
- Dead Fairy: Dead Crone Rock, on a top shelf in a small, round room on the first of the lower levels.
- Mudcrab in a Jar: Fort Neugrad, in the boat at the dock near the fort.
- Cliffracer: Traitor's Post, on top of a chest in the back room.
- Butterfly Tree: Eldergleam Sanctuary, on a stone ledge by the wooden bridge.
- Angel of Death: Lost Valkygg, hidden behind a partially buried, toppled nordic shelf near the chest in the last room.
- Alduin: Smuggler's Den (unmarked location), on a shelf.
- Ship 1: Orphan's Tear, on top of a barrel.
- Ship 2: Wreck of the Brinehammer, on top of a crate near the unlocked door to the Brinehammer Cargo Hold.
- Ship 3: Hela's Folly, hidden behind an apprentice locked chest inside the wreck.
- Dark Ship: East Empire Trading Company store in Solitude Docks, on a crate on top of the roof.
- Scarecrow Goblin: Witchmist Grove, on top of a barrel inside the hut.
- Troll Jar: The Seven Thousand Steps, in front of Emblem VIII.
- Spriggan: Bloodlet Throne, on a dresser in the first room.
- Spiders Feast: Snapleg Cave, on the ground by a chest in the round room with the giant frostbite spider.
- Slaughterfish in a Jar: Outside Brinewater Grotto, on a boat.
- Jar of Skulls: Hall of the Dead in Markarth, on the floor in an alcove.