- The first form is part of the static quest display in the Reception Hall.
- The display can take both the original and the replica.
- You need to have the original in your inventory for the replica recipe to be available.
- 2 Ebony Ingot
Contrary to a normal enchantment Qahnaarin's Grasp adds its enchantment in the form of a buff. This way the item itself can be enchanted by the player normally on top of that.
Qahnaarin's Grasp has four different types: Standard, Arcana, Might and Finesse. The player will receive the Standard version upon completion of the quest but can change the type at the Dragonsoul Forge to better suit his or her playstyle.
- Qahnaarin's Legacy increases all damage dealt by 3 - 12%. It will also reduces spell cost by 5 - 20%. The magnitude depends on the number of pieces from the set that are equipped (in steps of 2). Lastly, it will enlarge the lockpicking succes spot by 25%.
- Qahnaarin's Arcana reduces spell cost by 5 - 35%. Because the spell will always take the slot of either the shield or the sword, the maximum boost is only 7 times the minimum one, instead of 8. Additionally, with 3 other pieces equipped it will recharge enchanted weapons with 10% of the soul charge value of any slain opponent. When the full set is equipped this increases to 20%. In comparison: Soul Siphon only recharges 5%.
- Qahnaarin's Might increases melee damage, critical damage and stagger by 3 - 24%. The magnitude depends on the number of pieces from the set that are equipped (in steps of 1).
- Qahnaarin's Finesse enlarges the lockpicking succes spot by 0-300%. The magnitude depends on the number of pieces from the set that are equipped (in steps of 2). Additionally, with 2 other pieces equipped it will increase poison dose usages by 1. Lastly, with 5 other pieces equipped it will give 50% more ingredients from harvesting.
- The way the buff of Qahnaarin's Legacy is scaled in the game code differs from what is given in the ability description.